These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern the submission of a non-refundable $100 deposit (“Deposit”) to secure event pricing for social media marketing services (“Services”) at the convention (“Convention”) offered by Annek Marketing Group (“Company”). By submitting the Deposit, you (“Client”) agree to be bound by these Terms. Please read these Terms carefully.
- Deposit Submission and Agreement Acceptance
- 1.1. To secure event pricing for the Services, Client must submit the non-refundable Deposit of $100.
- 1.2. By submitting the Deposit, Client acknowledges and accepts these Terms and agrees to fully commit to the Services as outlined herein.
- Service Agreement
- 2.1. The Agreement will outline the scope of Services, pricing, and any additional terms and conditions specific to the Services.
- Commencement of Services
- 3.1. Client must sign the Service Agreement (“Agreement”) provided by the Company and commence the Services within 30-45 days of the conclusion of the Convention. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the Deposit.
- 3.2. If Client fails to initiate the Services within the specified timeframe, the Deposit may be forfeited, and event pricing will no longer apply.
- Non-Transferable Convention Pricing
- 4.1. The event pricing secured through the Deposit is non-transferable to other packages or services offered by the Company.
- Credit Towards First Monthly Payment
- 5.1. The $100 Deposit will be credited towards the first monthly payment due upon the commencement of Services, as outlined in the Agreement.
- Deposit Forfeiture
- 6.1. The $100 Deposit is non-refundable under any circumstances, except as expressly stated in these Terms.
- 6.2. In the event Client cancels the Services before they commence, the Deposit will be forfeited.
- Changes to Services
- 7.1. Any changes to the scope or pricing of the Services after the Agreement is signed will be governed by the terms outlined in the Agreement.
- Termination of Services
- 8.1. Termination of the Services after commencement will be governed by the terms of the Agreement.
- Governing Law
- 10.1. These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Florida. Any disputes arising under or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Florida.
- Contact Information
- 11.1. For any questions or concerns regarding these Terms or the Services, please contact us at (813) 603-7013.
By submitting the Deposit, Client acknowledges that they have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and any additional terms outlined in the Service Agreement. These Terms constitute a binding agreement between Client and the Company.
Last updated on September 30, 2023.
Annek Marketing Group